1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

76184ba2ba864ebaed3e8b229dae2d50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

You posted that exact same photo like three pages back. What is the point of reposting it?

I think the figure looks awesome sans the deer caught in the headlights, look.

The time this reaches 100 pages.....we see drax

Ok Brainiac, you heard, we gotta step up on those gifs to get the page count up for Drax
TBYMUXR.gif

The time this reaches 100 pages.....we see drax

Well it's on 138 for the standard page setup, so probably not.

The headsculpt seems like the only issue with this figure. I think the body looks great and I don't have an issue with the jointed elbows , if it makes it easier to pose and eliminates the chance of the material cracking, then I'm all for it.

The face just looks too placid for Drax, they need an angrier look to him. I know we've been lead to believe that HT are working on the body, but hopefully they pay more attention to the headsculpt.

He has the thousand mile stare in more of the movie then he does grumpy face.

I think its hilarious that every preview or release Hot toys put on facebook someone posts pictures of drax in the comments and the discussion becomes about him. EVERY TIME

I just went through Hot Toys FB page and liked every single one of that dudes posts. It was a chore to say the least. All though I probably wouldn't buy a Drax figure at this point. I gotta respect this guys perseverance.

I just went through Hot Toys FB page and liked every single one of that dudes posts. It was a chore to say the least. All though I probably wouldn't buy a Drax figure at this point. I gotta respect this guys perseverance.

Haha. Dedication is strong with him huh? In all of the pics they posted this morning he posted on EVERY SINGLE ONE

This reminds me of a certain X-Men First Class thread.

Back