1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Looks like somebody has two accounts and forgot to switch :lol

dear god... :lol :rotfl

giphy.gif

:lol

+1

post-16823-Yvonne-Strahovski-upvote-reddi-JXTY.gif

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Every time i see this thread i have hope they announced this and i come in to be disappointed.

Every time i see this thread i have hope they announced this and i come in to be disappointed.

If I quoted every post that said essentially the same thing I could almost double the page count of this thread :rotfl
Its terrible.... but SDCC is soon, if he's not there, its safe to assume we won't get him for a long long time, if ever :thud:

That's fast becoming your signature:goodpost: GIF :lol

Its going to be my signature +1 gif forever :lol

If I quoted every post that said essentially the same thing I could almost double the page count of this thread :rotfl
Its terrible.... but SDCC is soon, if he's not there, its safe to assume we won't get him for a long long time, if ever :thud:

I say we'll see this guy at the end of the year, I hope :dunno

It's been posted here a few times. Couple pages back was last time

Best indication that he is still coming in some time.

Gee that sounds familiar. I wonder who said that here? Weird.

Well whenever it is released, I will order it. If they are re-doing the body, hopefully they go more muscular.

I had a feeling it was the tatoos, that stuff is hard to pull off

Just to have the complete Guardians lineup will be tremendous. This will be a must purchase once it's up for preorder.

Just to have the complete Guardians lineup will be tremendous. This will be a must purchase once it's up for preorder.

Agreed. I have Star Lord and Gamora already. If Drax ever goes up for order, I will immediately order him and the Rocket and Groot pack as well.

Last edited:

drax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back