Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just couldn't buy it. I'm sure I'll kick myself if it ends up going for crazy prices but congrats to those who got it.

I was lucky to have got someone to place a second order for me. I dibt expect this to shoot up in value. I believe you'll be able to find him for reasonable prices. Before anyone asks, no my two aren't for sale

when did this go on WL? I went on Thursday. This slipped by me while waiting for Blue Steel. I know a lot of "geniuses" picked this up for a quick flip. IF mine doesn't convert I'll probably wait it out a bit to see where prices go. But can also easily live without. I have Python and Midas and Hulkbuster is far more important to me.

Last edited:
when did this go on WL? I went on Thursday. This slipped by me while waiting for Blue Steel. I know a lot of "geniuses" picked this up for a quick flip. IF mine doesn't convert I'll probably wait it out a bit to see where prices go. But can also easily live without. I have Python and Midas and Hulkbuster is far more important to me.

It changed to wait-list within a day

Last edited:
Damn sold out? Figured there would be some folks dumping this with all the AOU and Star Wars goodness shown this week. Looks like they shortened this run for sure. Looks fantastic and can't wait to admit to the shelf.

My 2 will be arriving when released. Glad the 2nd one converted. We will see what after market prices will dictate. Python, Midas did real well. Ooh Yeah!!!

I agree, hate scalpers!!!!! This is about collecting. Don't want to hear about scalping. Go to another forum and brag about being an arse!!!!!

I'm so pissed I missed out on Hot Rod. It makes me even more angry that I'll have to fork out an extra $120 on the secondary market to own him.

Damn, I figured it would be on the wait list until they start shipping... So much for this showing up on the "spooktacular" and the quick wait-list being a "marketing ploy"... After reading about the limited numbers available for PO in Asia (800?) I knew this would go quick.

My 2 will be arriving when released. Glad the 2nd one converted. We will see what after market prices will dictate. Python, Midas did real well. Ooh Yeah!!!

I don't care what after market prices are on anything I buy, I am a collector not a scumbag looking to screw someone else out of money..., the price of anything I own is irrelivent. I'm happy I'll be getting Hot Rod & maybe one day my kids can sell it BUT whilst I'm still breathing it's MINE!!! :wink1:

Back