Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here it is
attachment.php

took some digging in about 100 pages :rotfl

Thanks, I really do like the look of that better, to me that's Silver Centurion..., what we got was more Red Centurion. lol ;) Not that I'm knocking it though, it's a very nice figure & I'm happy with it. :)

It's not like there is a mountain of Hot Rod info right now. Threads where figures are not widely released yet are going to jump off course...... A lot. People can only say " bought!", " oh can't wait" and "f iron man and its prices" so much.

It's only natural with 20+ armors released for iron man that the threads are going to cross streams. Like Ghostbusters.:lol

ghostbusters-animated.gif

It's not like there is a mountain of Hot Rod info right now. Threads where figures are not widely released yet are going to jump off course...... A lot. People can only say " bought!", " oh can't wait" and "f iron man and its prices" so much.

It's only natural with 20+ armors released for iron man that the threads are going to cross streams. Like Ghostbusters.:lol

Sometimes the logic of this forum amazes me.

The same people that complain about multiple threads for a single figure (even though they have different intentions) have no problem with off topic info cluttering up a figure thread

It is aggravating to open a thread that has been bumped due to recent posting only to find out people are discussing another figure or in some cases a completely different genre.

If you don't have something to say about the topic why post at all?

The same people that complain about multiple threads for a single figure (even though they have different intentions) have no problem with off topic info cluttering up a figure thread

It is aggravating to open a thread that has been bumped due to recent posting only to find out people are discussing another figure or in some cases a completely different genre.

Pot calling kettle black...exactly how is your post about hot rod? Lol

But your membership is coming up to almost one year now. You know how the board operates and by saying stuff like this over the last year all it does is cause two pages of unpleasantness and a mod cleaning it from existence. Every time you do it the same result. Definition of insanity.

You are going to have to come to a level of acceptance and move on with the flow of the punches on the board or just find a better place to post that you find the makeup board policies and standards more to your liking.

This site is not going to change and all the rambling is not going to do anything but cause you more personal frustration.

That is so nice. I love the Silver Centurion armor. I would love to get a 2nd Silver Centurion fig to custom paint just like that.

With all the deals and discounts they're running maybe you'll be able to grab one for $100 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the deals and discounts they're running maybe you'll be able to grab one for $100 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100 dollars? Really? That's like 1/2 off. Ive not even found a used iron man (any) for that price. Where are u seeing it for a 100. I'll order one at that price for sure

100 dollars? Really? That's like 1/2 off. Ive not even found a used iron man (any) for that price. Where are u seeing it for a 100. I'll order one at that price for sure

Oops, I meant $200. This is why you don't post on your phone while Christmas shopping

Wow, sorry to hear that mrclean. I'd be pretty pissed, but what can you do. Good luck with the waitlist. If it's anything like Midas, you should convert.

Does that mean you buy a lot of weird **** if a small purchase from a toy/collectibles retailer is considered suspicious against your other activity? :lol

(Sorry that happened, I hope your waitlist converts - there's always a chance!)

here it is
attachment.php

took some digging in about 100 pages :rotfl

Holy crap that is gorgeous and how it should've been.

That being said, once a figure like Hot Rod is sold out, does that mean that all wait lists are pretty much not going to convert anymore?

Holy crap that is gorgeous and how it should've been.

That being said, once a figure like Hot Rod is sold out, does that mean that all wait lists are pretty much not going to convert anymore?

If this was coming out in the summer or fall i would say you have a good chance for someone to cancel but with the quick turnaround, NRD and limited supply chances are low

It's so hot and miss today. Sometimes they say something's limited or exclusive and it doesn't mean anything and it sits in the warehouse or other retailers start to carry it. Other times like this (and Python and BD mk7) where if you blink it's gone.

My MO has always been just to PO asap on the items you want. Especially on IM stuff. You try to save $20 down the road you might get burned and pay $100 + instead. It all balances out. You can always resell or cancel. Just my .02.

Back