Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Son of a... I just found out my preorder got cancelled because my credit card got declined. I called the credit card company and they basically said the charge for $29.50 (which was the Sideshow NRD) triggered a fraud alert. LMAO. Geez.

Ok, so what are the odds a wait list on this type of exclusive converts? Did Midas wait listed orders ever convert for any of you or because of the NRD, that basically ruins any chances of any wait list conversions? Or should I just prepare to fork up the after market prices? (Note: I just added myself to the wait list tonight which might affect my chances even more.)

Stupid *** credit card.

Wow, sorry to hear that mrclean. I'd be pretty pissed, but what can you do. Good luck with the waitlist. If it's anything like Midas, you should convert.

Son of a... I just found out my preorder got cancelled because my credit card got declined. I called the credit card company and they basically said the charge for $29.50 (which was the Sideshow NRD) triggered a fraud alert. LMAO. Geez.

Ok, so what are the odds a wait list on this type of exclusive converts? Did Midas wait listed orders ever convert for any of you or because of the NRD, that basically ruins any chances of any wait list conversions? Or should I just prepare to fork up the after market prices? (Note: I just added myself to the wait list tonight which might affect my chances even more.)

Stupid *** credit card.

Does that mean you buy a lot of weird **** if a small purchase from a toy/collectibles retailer is considered suspicious against your other activity? :lol

(Sorry that happened, I hope your waitlist converts - there's always a chance!)

Stupid *** credit card.

My wait list for Midas converted & I didn't jump on it straight away either..., there's no guarantee but there's always a chance, fingers crossed you'll still get one.

Wow, sorry to hear that mrclean. I'd be pretty pissed, but what can you do. Good luck with the waitlist. If it's anything like Midas, you should convert.

Does that mean you buy a lot of weird **** if a small purchase from a toy/collectibles retailer is considered suspicious against your other activity? :lol

(Sorry that happened, I hope your waitlist converts - there's always a chance!)

My wait list for Midas converted & I didn't jump on it straight away either..., there's no guarantee but there's always a chance, fingers crossed you'll still get one.

Thanks guys. I didn't know that some Midas wait list orders converted, so this gives me optimism I have a chance now. :)

Actually, back in February, I jumped on the Midas waitlist and got a conversion pretty quickly (though I'm still kinda upset I couldn't keep it). And then on the other hand, there's Python which I believe sold out fairly quickly. So it's hard to say what'll happen with Hot Rod, but anything can happen. Hope you're able to get this off the waitlist!

I've been constantly praying to the wait list gods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, released!

1908480_1004846012862871_2841064990819102684_n.jpg

Stupid *** credit card.

This has happened to me a few times.Incredibly annoying.

Back