Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered!

I never understand the problems with the NRDs, how often do people cancel their preorders?

Exactly....I mean i dont LIKE paying them $29.50 now. But I want the figure and won't cancel so it really doesn't make a huge difference for me.

Had to flex it though....January is shaping up to be an expensive month.

I never understand the problems with the NRDs, how often do people cancel their preorders?

Exactly....I mean i dont LIKE paying them $29.50 now. But I want the figure and won't cancel so it really doesn't make a huge difference for me.

Main issue is Americans traditionally have their credit cards constantly maxed out, or dont have enough money and need to wait a couple weeks to put an order through, makes em mad

Main issue is Americans traditionally have their credit cards constantly maxed out, or dont have enough money and need to wait a couple weeks to put an order through, makes em mad

Darn Americans and their horrible money issues :lol :lol :lol
I wanna move to Canada, heard you guys have some gnarly public service announcements :p

I wonder how fast this will sell out. The Shadow Trooper sold out in less than a day, so I think this may take a couple days to sell out.

Ugh me too, I have 10 items on Flexpay in January.

I'm American and can waste my money now, or in the future!

Wouldn't surprise me if this sells out just as quickly..., I wanted it so didn't hesitate just incase, ideally though I could've done with putting this one off until after Christmas. :)

Not all "Americans" just not financially fit people in general. I can see how this hobby can get people into trouble if in the hands of financial irresponsible people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh me too, I have 10 items on Flexpay in January.

I'm American and can waste my money now, or in the future!

I'm technically American, even though I live way out in Hawaii and I'm more raised with the Hawaiian culture/lifestyle so I get the outside perspective on stereotypes :lol

I cancel all the time. Has nothing to do with CC's being maxed out, I just like the option and flexibility if something happens where I decide I don't want it anymore. Like if the final fig doesn't match up with the prototype or I lose interest after waiting a long time or whatever.

I cancel all the time. Has nothing to do with CC's being maxed out, I just like the option and flexibility if something happens where I decide I don't want it anymore. Like if the final fig doesn't match up with the prototype or I lose interest after waiting a long time or whatever.

I bet SSC likes taking all of your NRDs. If something has an NRD I only get it if it is something that I really want.

Darn Americans and their horrible money issues :lol :lol :lol
I wanna move to Canada, heard you guys have some gnarly public service announcements :p

the best

I'm technically American, even though I live way out in Hawaii and I'm more raised with the Hawaiian culture/lifestyle so I get the outside perspective on stereotypes :lol

Exactly

Back