Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll see in 24hrs whether or not this is a 'shelf-warmer' as you put it. My guess--NOT!!! same as Blacktrooper: Hot Toys; Exclusive, hot property.

keep in mind, black friday cyber monday last weekend, christmas coming... tough decisions for most, and for $300 right before the holidays? pretty hard for most people

Hard - Schmard... :)

Ordered. Damit. I am so weak....

*..Still thinking about "..Are IM variants good for collectors?.." heh

keep in mind, black friday cyber monday last weekend, christmas coming... tough decisions for most, and for $300 right before the holidays? pretty hard for most people

NRD is only $29.50 :lol not that tough a decision for me, this won't be out for a while (?) right....?

And last year SS had a whole lot of figures ready to go the first two weeks in Januray...we may see several notices the last week in DEC....

Yeah, didn't work. I didn't know if there was a December promo code for 'x' amount off or something. Guess not.

Items with a NRD are the only thing I do preorder now. I figure there's a higher risk of them selling out before they ever end up discounted.

If Python is any indicator, this will go fast and be an easy flip later if I lose interest in it.

ordered

B6Wfa.gif

yeah thats what they all say... bottom line is HT's has to make a minimum amount of any of these for it to be feasible...

That's just it though, isn't it??? It's a vertual freebie (ok, materials cost only)..., a very nice repaint but no new molding or retooling, etc... They can just make a few if they want as they aren't spending new cash to make it. :)

Back