Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the phone with sideshow customer service earlier in the week, they said most wait list conversions would happen this coming week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Yeah!
vector_with_the_sr_6_by_ares89-d320nd3.jpg

Yet somehow in 3 to 4 months there will be a few last conversions....there always are...where they find them????

Returns, unused customer service stock. They have to keep dozens of each release back in case parts are needed, or shipments lost, or whole figures need replacing. And then there are the people that order and return, or flex pay and cancel.

My MISB Hot Rod went to the BST ... need to sell unfortunately :(

Mine arrived today, still no space till I get another display case though.:( I have five armors just sitting in boxes waiting to be posed, its gonna be like a month long christmas once I mass open all of these. :lol

Mine arrived today, still no space till I get another display case though.:( I have five armors just sitting in boxes waiting to be posed, its gonna be like a month long christmas once I mass open all of these. :lol

I only have 2 detolfs because I'm limited on space atm, but i had to break this bad boy out. Looks beautiful next to python. What i did was boxed my Mk i-vi back up and only have hpp armors with my sons' mechanic fig on display. Seven boxed with 2 arriving this month. I'll have a room just for these really soon.

Back