Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The completionist in me forced me to buy this but this armor is one of my favorites!

d0aecf27ed4a97e9a908d7c2be2b2ca9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine came in, loving the color scheme. Problem with pictures, my brother took down my backdrop and cleaned off the desk for his computer. Little prick

I
The completionist in me forced me to buy this but this armor is one of my favorites!

d0aecf27ed4a97e9a908d7c2be2b2ca9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an awesome pose and photo. I love this particular IM figure. It's probably my favourite of all the House Party Protocol suits. Shame he's barely seen in the film. Those flames and that gunmetal grey are awesome.

they are acrylic display cases from hobby lobby. real nice for only $15. they often times have them 50% off. i got the whole lot for about $70

they are acrylic display cases from hobby lobby. real nice for only $15. they often times have them 50% off. i got the whole lot for about $70

Thank you for this! I'm going to check those out as soon as I get off work. I've got an idea to make them wall mounted.

Back