Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Doc would really be a great addition. I hope HT show us the Doc soon! ! Marty needs the Doc lol

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible F...

Few more.

tKUq77

tKUoj9

tL3LwR

u3DhaX

That just sounds dangerous.

Well, it's not just him, it's a crew of maybe 15? It's pretty amazing, they're just showing the example of how ancient Polynesians traveled the pacific using just the stars and winds as means of traveling. Pretty cool if you ask me :lol

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible F...

^^^ The figure definitely is a huge seller - now what they do about doc is a different issue!!!

I think the ex are getting converted not because of cancellations but simple cause sideshow probably decided to do more ex and not lose business to other retailers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got this in...love it...dont know if this has been mentioned but on the back of the Save the Clock flyer is "i love you 555-4823"

My wife worked night shift today and was home when Marty came. She was at our kitchen table when I sat down and started to open him. I spend a long time taking everything out, playing with poses, etc and I kept catching her smiling at me. I finally looked up and said "what?" She just said she enjoyed watching me "play" and that it's actually pretty sweet.

I've waited 30 years for today

Back