Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good catch!

As for application, I think it's pretty straightforward, I'm usually godawful with this stuff. You'll need a sealer (I use a matte varnish) but other than that, they're ready to go.

There is somebody home... and it's McFly! But the shipper showed up pretty beat with packing tape covering the holes :mad:. Gonna find out now if the color box is ok

The pics have been great! I love your decals Hunter, they really bump the whole appearance up a few notches! I have to get some but I'm worried about the application

He came back to the future today!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433379586.044101.jpg

Great pics folks! This is a truly fantastic collectible of Marty McFly, almost can't believe that I'm holding it. Its the only figure I have that gets its own detolf shelf. That is until the delorean arrives, then no idea what I'll do. Watching part 1 right now as I unbox.

I went with "Mr. Sandman" for unboxing.

What, no "Power of Love?" :lol

Btw, I mentioned this earlier, you can see Marty's guitar laying on his bed behind him when Doc called to wake him up to meet at the mall. So, his guitar is actually in two scenes. Yes, Marty slept with his guitar. :lol

Back