Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aloha!
424fd0bae238956f50e967f856adaf0f.jpg

What straps! Now I am nervous I din see any tape on my backpack! I am at work and won't get home until late! Grrrr -

also guys do the suspenders come out from where the thin metal clasp attaches to the jeans. Is that an actual removable clasp cause mine was open and one small press and it clasped like a real attachment would and hence asking ... Just to be sure....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The anticipation is killing me. I got my Marty in today but while I was at work. Now I keep looking at my clock, waiting for the clock to say 11pm.

Wow when did Sideshow start pulling this sneaky ****? So they are telling me since I was there on time day 1 and ordered one of their exclusive items I have to pay more in shipping??? Hmmm which part of my ass would I like them to kiss -_- Not playing this game,selling this EX off when I get him and will order the reg cheaper down the road. Frankly Im fed up with HT pricing and now Sideshows tactics,dont see a long future with me supporting either of these companies anymore.

I totally agree, they have lost their way. This NRD stuff is a harbinger of the business they are and will be loosing.

It pains me that I actually have Marty but I'm not able to really pose him till Thursday...

Hopefully pics up then :)

Back