Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ToyHQ claim to be getting these in at the end of next month. Seems like a long-ass wait to me, but what can you do.

Have Sideshow had any delivered yet?

Can anyone tell me his height when on the base from top to bottom in inches please.

Thanks

Baskin Robbin? Are you working there? :lol Anyway amazing figure :clap

Yes, I am the store manager there :wink1:

I love getting deliveries to my work place. Personally I feel so much better knowing that it's not sitting unsecured at my home front door!

Even better in hand Mike. :duff

:yess: the 3-5 countdown....

Awesome shots man

I really love this figure

fYcNTco.jpg

WbTu6il.jpg

70uJSnf.jpg

Nice pose in that last pic!

Just unboxed and posed this guy! I think it's the best straight out of the box Hot Toys I've collected so far. Poses great, descent amount of accessories and excellent craftsmanship.

Thought about getting the Nike and JVC decals but I am passing. Didnt make that much of a difference to me.

View attachment 184315

View attachment 184316

That's one amazing looking figure!Looks like a shrunken down MJF in your pic

Is this pose supported by anything or can he really hold this pose, because that's simply awesome if he can.

My WL for the Ex converted a couple days ago and I was going to cancel it, but frankly I forgot until I was charged an NRD. So I'm keeping him now. I use to own the Rainman with a Sosa head painted by SilentSurfer, but this will do nicely as a replacement for that.

Anybody able to find a dog figurine that would be a good match for Einstein?

I would hold off on that because there is a possibility HT WILL do a Doc and may include a crappy Einstein. At leasr I hope not as crappy as Jonesy. But if they do a Doc I think it's likely that would be announced/go on PO shortly before or after the DeL is released and that is expected Q4/15 - Q1/16.

Where's guyver?

:slap :nono :lol

I just thought it would be good to have a plan for Einstein just in case Doc never shows up... You know Hot Toys...

I just thought it would be good to have a plan for Einstein just in case Doc never shows up... You know Hot Toys...

I had the same idea a few months back, closest I could find were German shepards. Generally in the 1/6 ww2 section. Im sure someone could repaint the colors and have someone use actual hair. Might come out ok.

Yes, I am the store manager there :wink1:

I love getting deliveries to my work place. Personally I feel so much better knowing that it's not sitting unsecured at my home front door!

Some people have to just throw their titles around on here, Dr. This, Baskin Robbins That... :lecture

Seriously though, congrats on the awesome fig, and thanks for sharing the great pics. This one look like a complete home run!

Hi. Want to buy Marty decals. Jvc, Nike and skateboard and Walkman if available. Could I know where to get good ones? Thanks!!

Last edited:
Back