Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am reading everyone wanting multiples of Marty...me? I will be happy if they make a figure of Doc, Biff, Marty father and of course his Mother. but since we know Marty will be a top seller, with Doc following close. the rest may never see the light of day....hum...did Michael J Fox have a movie titled that or something close?

It's too bad that they wrote Jennifer into the future plot and didn't just have an adventure with in the future.

Zemeckis once said that the "To be Continued..." at the end of the first one was meant to be a joke.
He said if they had ever considered a sequel to be even a REMOTE possibility, they would *never* have had Jennifer getting into the car with Marty and Doc.
So they very quickly had Jennifer knocked out and eventually dumped in 1985 to get rid of her, as the movies are about Marty and Doc.

Although not perfect, the MJF sculpt is pretty solid. It's definitely closer than when the Reeve proto came out and they modified that to a fantastic likeness for the production piece so if the same happens here it could be stunning.

Although not perfect, the MJF sculpt is pretty solid. It's definitely closer than when the Reeve proto came out and they modified that to a fantastic likeness for the production piece so if the same happens here it could be stunning.

I think there are about two people who don't dig the likeness, but a bunch of people who just don't dig the expression - however close the likeness.

Over the moon for this, long time coming. Definite Michael J.Fox likeness, but he just lacks the more baby face look he had from the first film

I am reading everyone wanting multiples of Marty...me? I will be happy if they make a figure of Doc, Biff, Marty father and of course his Mother. but since we know Marty will be a top seller, with Doc following close. the rest may never see the light of day....hum...did Michael J Fox have a movie titled that or something close?

Lol at Marty's mother and father 'never seeing the light of day'
They have as much chance of being made as ..... I honestly can't even think of something less likely to be made :D

They have as much chance of being made as ..... I honestly can't even think of something less likely to be made :D

Prometheus figures

24ynt5yjpg.gif

Can't wait to get my hands on these!!! Anyone know when we could expect Sideshow to carry these?

Over the moon for this, long time coming. Definite Michael J.Fox likeness, but he just lacks the more baby face look he had from the first film

That's really my only complaint with the sculpt. It looks older than it should.

Why aren't we calling them George and Loraine? a 50's George would be amazing.

I still get so stoked every time I think about this release!

my hope is that it destroys the sales of things like Iron man mark 395493 and guardiens so that it shows HT they can tackle these lines with built in huge fanbases, expand their portfolio as a company and continue to raise the bar in the industry, as well as having growing profit margins. BTTF, Alien, and Star Wars are three pretty darn good areas to start in too. Woo hoo!

Back