Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still get so stoked every time I think about this release!

my hope is that it destroys the sales of things like Iron man mark 395493 and guardiens so that it shows HT they can tackle these lines with built in huge fanbases, expand their portfolio as a company and continue to raise the bar in the industry, as well as having growing profit margins. BTTF, Alien, and Star Wars are three pretty darn good areas to start in too. Woo hoo!

Touché! ...

This is probably a stupid comment, but I actually hope he's a few inches under 12 so that he matches up with the car and my other figures.

I still get so stoked every time I think about this release!

my hope is that it destroys the sales of things like Iron man mark 395493 and guardiens so that it shows HT they can tackle these lines with built in huge fanbases, expand their portfolio as a company and continue to raise the bar in the industry, as well as having growing profit margins. BTTF, Alien, and Star Wars are three pretty darn good areas to start in too. Woo hoo!

oXsKmgR.gif

I'd love multiples from all three films but I sort of wonder if that will actually happen. Too bad we didn't get a couple outfits in this package or at least his self drying jacket, power lacing Nike's, Hover Board, and the holographic hat from Part II since you could make the figure have both looks pretty easily.

I'd love multiples from all three films but I sort of wonder if that will actually happen. Too bad we didn't get a couple outfits in this package or at least his self drying jacket, power lacing Nike's, Hover Board, and the holographic hat from Part II since you could make the figure have both looks pretty easily.

I hoped it would be a dx because of that. I bet it will be released at some point though! It all hinges upon how well this marty sells.

FYI :panic:

Sunday, July 27, 2014
starwars-hongkong Interview with Hot Toys Howard Chan / Shared By starwarshk FB

1.jpg
2.jpg

Everyone should and probably will buy this line if we EVER see a BIF or Mc FLY only TIME will TELL... To be CONCLUDED. Cant WAIT to ORDER Marty , Doc , Delorean's dx all PLeeeeeeeeeeease............:impatient:

I don't know how big BTTF was in Asia, I think in Japan it done well, Universal Studios Japan still has the BTTF ride. Yeah if the Marty & DeLorean bomb then that's it for this franchise.

I don't know how big BTTF was in Asia, I think in Japan it done well, Universal Studios Japan still has the BTTF ride. Yeah if the Marty & DeLorean bomb then that's it for this franchise.

I guarantee you that this will sell insanely well. There are people that are not even collectors that are jumping on this release. Also many people that have never bought a Hot Toys Vehicle that plan on getting this. I think this will be successful for Hot Toys for sure.

Back