Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the Delorian will be a 3-in-1, 2-in-1 or if they'll release several versions? At least part 1 and 2 should be able to released in one version with exchangeable parts.

yeah a snap on Mr. Fusion should not be that difficult. :lol

mr_fusion_by_emmokapp.jpg

When I went to bed last night I did not expect to wake up to such awesome news from HT. Holy crap that looks awesome. Day one pre order for me. No doubt about it.

Wow, this is one weird license for this scale. I love the movie but it's just funny for some reason. I'm very happy for those who have been waiting though, congrats!!

What a breath of fresh air amidst all the Marvel and whatnot. Unfortunately for me, this is one if those "if I had the money and shelf space" licenses, so I'll enjoy it in pics and vid only.

Woah, this is heavy.

When BTTF toys were first announced, I scoffed at the idea of them. I love the Back to the Future films, the first one is one of my all time favorites, but I didn't think the property was really toyetic save for the Delorian. After seeing this today though, boy was I wrong. This looks amazing.

This is a breath of fresh air after the slew of Iron Man crap that's been hitting literally every week. Marty looks great.

This makes me wish I were a big enough Back to the Future fan. Incredible!

NO - FRIGIN' - WAY!!!! I was sure that this had just become urban myth and was never really going to come out. PUMPED! There have been a few figs that were sprinkled in that veered away from the norm (like Maleficent) but this is the first that I'm interested in so it really is a breath of fresh air.

Everything looks awesome. I don't usually say this but this is one of the rare times that I'm happy I didn't go with a custom; providing the HS and tailoring hold up in production.

That Delorean! :panic: What a decision! I already have a few big vehicles and environments. I'd say pass because of space but I say all in because of sheer fkin' awesomeness. What to do....

Bttf is my favorite trilogy of films but I never craved toys from it. I really don't see the appeal of a mjf figure I guess. Granted if they made the delorean I'd at least be interested.

Back