Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't handle the triple announcements right now. :panic:

The tailoring on it could not be better and the sculpt is just spot on. Not to mention that Delorean looks awesome!

The figure is HKD 1430 so it's roughly $180 USD BEFORE Sideshows make up. Hoping it's around $220.

I like how they just have the car back there in the promo shots for the figure and say nothing about. Still gives me hope for the 66 Batmobile to come out before this.

I can't handle the triple announcements right now. :panic:

The tailoring on it could not be better and the sculpt is just spot on. Not to mention that Delorean looks awesome!

The figure is HKD 1430 so it's roughly $180 USD BEFORE Sideshows make up. Hoping it's around $220.

Me and my wallet would love this price point. Unfortunately, with the latest Con EX releases, their markup seems to be $50+ nowadays. With this being such a popular, iconic, grail of a piece, I'm in fear SSC will take advantage and price this around $250ish.

Hope I'm wrong though.

What a surprise to wake up to. It's nice to have a triple announcement for once. Head Sculpt looks good. So does everything else. I thought this was going to be a dx, but I'm thinking that line is dead now.

It looks like Hot Toys is finally getting to some promised figures.

My favorite movie of ALL TIME!!! Hot Toys, you have made my morning. Day one pre-order and I hope we get a version of Marty and Doc from all three movies. I'll buy everything Back to the Future that Hot Toys decides to make.

My monies, TAKE THEM!!!! :panic:

Love the first film and this set looks awesome. Not for me though, but a big congrats to all of those who waited in earnest for this-in my opinion, it was well worth it!

Fudge... that is so badass :rock :rock :rock

I really did not think this would ever be released... really happy I never dropped on a custom one.

Excited to see this released. I will get this,. HS looks good, but this is a prototype, what will be lost in production? They better include a shot load of extra buttons! Hot toys + these buttons+ crappy glue = lots of miss placed tiny buttons. I hope this is at SDCC....

This is heavy, I am speechless!

I can't believe it's finally happened after 3 years of speculation and rumours and it's finally here.

I'm grabbing everything BTTF related!!

Last edited:
Very nice job by HT here. Sculpt is really good, and tailoring and proportions of the body are nice, too. Curious about whether we'll see the logo on the skateboard, but not surprised they didn't try to license the shoes.

Back