Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy sheet this one is WOW!............Just Marty, Doc and the Delorean is all I need...simply WOW! This might be HT's finest set

Amazing. For the 30th anniversary as well, what I was saying all along and people thought Hot Toys had dropped the license.

Yeah, I've been trying to tell people to just be patient as well. It looks like Hot Toys is finally getting to some back logged figures.
They only have 2 license left for people to whine about until they announce them. They got BBTF and Arkham City out of the way so all they have left is Batman Returns and Prometheus. Don't think they'll ever do the latter though.

Specs:

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in Back to the Future
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relax palms
- One (1) pair of partially clenched palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding skateboard
- One (1) open left palm
- One (1) left palm for holding camcorder
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) red tee
- One (1) white and black checkered shirt
- One (1) pair of black suspenders
- One (1) blue denim jacket
- One (1) red vest
- One (1) pair of blue jeans
- One (1) pair of white running shoes

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- One (1) black watch
- One (1) portable audio cassette player with headset
- One (1) camcorder
- One (1) skateboard
- One (1) red backpack
- One (1) handout
- Three (3) pins
- Figure stand with Marty McFly nameplate and the movie logo

Special Version – Bonus Accessory
(This special edition is for Ani-Com pre-order and selected markets only.):
- One (1) 1/6th scale guitar

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by Jong Hyuk, Park
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume Designed by Hai Lim

Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2015

**Collectible Figure - Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Guitar - Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval

**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved.

© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Yeah, I've been trying to tell people to just be patient as well. It looks like Hot Toys is finally getting to some back logged figures.

Yeah but this one they kept in backlog on purpose to coincide with the 30th anniversary. That's my guess.

pass for me unfortunately. Congrats to all getting it though because the figure and the car look awesome.

Sweet, now I can buy an extra head sculpt and do that custom DOC HOLLYWOOD version I've always dreamed about!!

poster.jpg

Very stoked for this announcement. Everything looks great. Only things I would have like to seen in this release is a radiation suit and the guitar from Doc's place. Other than that, this is a home run and definitely not light on accessories. :yess:

Only nitpick - No Nike Swoosh on the shoes. :(

Maybe that'll be a SDCC exclusive next year.

If we get Doc eventually I'd be thrilled but for now I'm just ecstatic to see Marty and potentially a Delorean.

The delorian is amazing as well. They have the alarm clock and the flux capacitor. Itching to see the dash! Feel like a kid at Christmas!!!!

Wonder if Doc will come with Einstein. If not they should include him to sit in the delorian.

Perhaps the delorian will come with the yellow has mat suits. Mind is racing.....:lol

I wonder if the Delorean will be a 3-in-1, 2-in-1 or if they'll release several versions? At least part 1 and 2 should be able to released in one version with exchangeable parts.

Last edited:
This is beyond awesome! Hot Toys you nailed it.

How many people are going to do Alex P. Keaton customs?

The Secret of My Success.

Back