Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if negotiating the deal with Nike had a lot to do with how long this took to be announced.

I would've bet money that's exactly why it took so long, which is why I'm flummoxed that the shoes don't have the swoosh.

I guess they spent a year trying to get the deal and Nike wouldn't budge, so they just said "**** it, we can't wait anymore"

It's just funny to me. . . this is exactly why Hot Toys doesn't give a **** that ED-209 domes crack and everything else that people cry about with "bad QC". Right now, no one gives a **** about how many broken Hot Toys they have. How many people got broken and scuffed Batmobiles, and now HT makes another huge vehicle with tons of tiny parts, and people are in the afterglow right now.

I think the expression they went with was the only way to get as close to the poster expression as possible, while still being able to pose him in a number of different ways. If they went with a smirk, poster pose would be out, while if they went full on shocked expression like the poster it would severely limit display options.

You are 100% correct!

10563074_880972325250935_3141682055581033149_n.jpg

My biggest problem is that I'm partial to BTTF2. and I don't have room for 2 Deloreans. . . but I can't have no Deloreans.

Imagine the light up features inside?! :horror 1.21 jigawatts!!!!

You can see the lights lit up in the top centre panel :thud:

Bet your ass it works!

That is a notion isn't it. I'd add Riggs and Murtaugh to that list but lets face it they'll never happen.

oh baby...come to daddy.

No words can describe the feeling in my pants right now.:panic:

Crabs.

My biggest problem is that I'm partial to BTTF2. and I don't have room for 2 Deloreans. . . but I can't have no Deloreans.

That is my dilemma.... I would much prefer the second movie version with the hover conversion and mr. Fusion. Until it is guaranteed that version will come, I will go with this.

I will be heading down to the convention in an hour or so to check this out in person. Will snap pics :)

Is there any aesthetic differences between each movie's car?

If not couldn't HT just give this car the same features of II's (wheels turning in)?

No Mr Fusion on this. Thingy box and straps on the bonnet on 3 with chrome caps and white walled tyres. The vent things are black in 2 and 3.

Last edited:
IM a little worried about QC. after all didn't people have problems with the batmobile

IM a little worried about QC. after all didn't people have problems with the batmobile

Scratches and scuffs, they'd be more noticeable on the Batmobile than they'd likely be on this though? Or maybe I'm wrong. Ideally they'll package it appropriately though to avoid the issue again.

..just when i think i'm out after Robocop and PS T-800

I feel like..

:lol

Seriously though HT has righted a lot of wrongs this week with this and Arkham Bats annnd Batman Returns annnnnnnnd BD Robocop annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Ripley :)panic: ). (did i miss anything?):panic::horror:thud:

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
Back