Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to take the absence of a plutonium case as a good sign that Doc Brown is in the works.

1) this is ridiculous. Scout Trooper now McFly? This is awesome. Whatever stupid price, Ill bite.
2) why does he have on skinny jeans?
3) whats with this seat on the Delorean? that seat is too laid back. is Marty done went ghetto?

The seats are way too far back. Hopefully they can be adjusted.

All this awesomeness comes out, from one of my all-time favourite films and... I'm just not excited enough to drop the coin on it. I didn't think it'd happen so soon, but I think I've reached peak 1/6 :monkey2

I want to shrink to the size of a 1/6 scale figure and get rolled around in that thing.

Yeah if I could get 2001 A Space Odyssey astronauts and Blade Runner that would be the peaks for me....

I said I would not purchase anymore 1/6 vehicles after the 89 Batmobile, but damn, HT is going to do it to me again!

All this awesomeness comes out, from one of my all-time favourite films and... I'm just not excited enough to drop the coin on it. I didn't think it'd happen so soon, but I think I've reached peak 1/6 :monkey2

I'm pretty excited about it but I was fully expecting to be once HT revealed them. My not preordering (as I buy what I buy via Timcent on ebay now) will give me plenty of time to see if this hype sticks with me or if it passes. I'll decide on release if I actually take the plunge.

I am going to take the absence of a plutonium case as a good sign that Doc Brown is in the works.

No way they wouldn't release Doc Brown... but unless they go crazy with sequel variants of Marty or the Delorean I think that will be the end of it.

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR1.jpg

I'll get this depending on the price. I wish they showed Doc first, he's more interesting looking compared to Marty

How I am ever going to catch up with the releases that I have missed if they keep releasing new items that I just gotta have. I have to admit this is great news, though.

Back