Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finlay had a chance to get my hands on this figure.

And it is amazing!!!

View attachment 192439

Is that a legit version of the tape? or one that you've made yourself?... I got the vinyl and CD, but legit tapes are hard to find..

And I'd display the Chris Pratt head if I had it... all my Avengers are head sculpts, althought when I get my MK3 I'll leave the helmet on..

I'm sort of trying to convince myself that a figure will be out for Guardians 2 with a better likeness that I can pickup when I have all my Avengers out of my system... :dunno

He's available on BBTS for retail :duff

Oh that's good news. Then again I read later down that they are raising the prices.

Finlay had a chance to get my hands on this figure.

And it is amazing!!!

View attachment 192439

Awesome, good job.

I still say there is something off with Pratt's head sculpt. I guess if I got one he'd be in helmet mode most of the time.

I'm not one to nitpick and I still love the thing but I have to agree. Which is why I pose him mask on. It's nothing that's a big deal.

I'm sort of trying to convince myself that a figure will be out for Guardians 2 with a better likeness that I can pickup when I have all my Avengers out of my system... :dunno

Oh if it were up to me (and I won the lottery, too) I would have HT do them all in Ravager clothing.

It's funny when you have no interest in something, its the one thing you constantly see for sale. Then when you are interested, none are available.

It's funny when you have no interest in something, its the one thing you constantly see for sale. Then when you are interested, none are available.

This is completely accurate and it makes me insane.

Then again, it's possible I was already crazy.

Bought this figure about two weeks ago - my FIRST figure because a friend talked me into buying it.
I love him. He can do so many different poses because of all of the different accessories (plus, I got the exclusive version, so I've got the infinity stone orb to play with!
If you at all are thinking about getting this figure - DO IT. It is definitely worth every cent!

The ONLY bad thing.... his headphones.... his trademark orange headphones.......... D;
And his satchel has an extra strap that goes around his waist, that really blocks some movement for posing his coat in a windy style, but I made it work!

Has anyone had the knapsack zipper zip right off because there isn't a "stop" on it? I had to pick up an extra one and it didn't have a zipper stop on it either.

I preordered it from a french store a while ago but I have no idea when it will be released. Anything from other shops?

This is a small pic but here's my team.

Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 8.52.22 AM.jpg

Looks great Buffy :clap
Congrats on assembling the Guardians finally :clap been nice following your process :woo

You're such a breath of fresh air on here. Are we friends on Facebook?

I have a feeling that leads to...Buffy, I don't like you enough for that kind of a commitment.

Back