Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this figure for below retail a little over a week ago. At the time I had no idea it was sold out at sideshow or the prices it was going for. I feel pretty lucky! :yess:

Got this figure for below retail a little over a week ago. At the time I had no idea it was sold out at sideshow or the prices it was going for. I feel pretty lucky! :yess:

Always nice to get a figure for a decent price!! Congrats on getting him! :yess: He is an awesome figure, one of Hot Toys best I think!

Hey guys, Midtown Comics still has him at retail and if you order using their mobile app, you get 20% off your first order - shipping is a little over $20 but a good way to get him for $210 shipped (before tax).

065429c4ff050b1901324e07dc93ce6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, BagginsOfBagEnd. BTW, great name!
I like the LOTR and Hobbit movies a lot.
Here's a couple more pics, to show that my
Star Lord is in good company:

Thanks :hi5: those are some nice photos....he sure is in good company there with Doctor Who! I really like that 10th Doctor figure :)

Thank you, BagginsOfBagEnd.
The 10th Doctor was fantastic.
He had a lot of great episodes during his run.

Just to keep this on topic, did you see JURASSIC
WORLD? I enjoyed it immensely, and Chris Pratt
was awesome in that movie. Looking forward to
all his future projects, including GOTG 2.

Thank you, BagginsOfBagEnd.
The 10th Doctor was fantastic.
He had a lot of great episodes during his run.

Just to keep this on topic, did you see JURASSIC
WORLD? I enjoyed it immensely, and Chris Pratt
was awesome in that movie. Looking forward to
all his future projects, including GOTG 2.

:exactly: 10 was an fantastic Doctor! Haven't seen Jurassic World yet, hope to go in the next few weeks. Can't wait for Guardians2 though - that film is gonna be awesome!

What I'm hoping for is an Avengers/GOTG crossover.
That would be awesome! I hope Groot will be grown up
by next GOTG film, although he was extremely cute as
"Baby Groot.
"

Yes he was, but he grows fast I'm sure he'll be back to normal, and I'm hoping for an awesome entrance from him in GOTG2 :woo

Back