Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're such a breath of fresh air on here. Are we friends on Facebook?
I have a feeling that leads to...Buffy, I don't like you enough for that kind of a commitment.

:lol I would totally friend you but I'm not on Facebook :thud:
I will send you a friend request here though :D

:1-1:

A new project I'm working on, please swing by the thread. I'm trying to see how much there is interest to produce this.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...s/159652-oh-kidding-leg-guardians-galaxy.html

o8FU9k.jpg

Here's my non-Guardian group shot. I picked him up 2 weeks ago at my local Hastings. I've got the Pratt head on a Jurassic World custom, so this guy will probably always stay helmeted.

That's an awesome start! I can't wait to see it finished. :hi5:

Thanks! :) I'll make a Jurassic Park/World customs thread once these get finished up. Rahmier84 has my Malcolm head to paint, the sculptor is currently working on Grant, and I have a guy working on Owen's vest.

Thanks! :) I'll make a Jurassic Park/World customs thread once these get finished up. Rahmier84 has my Malcolm head to paint, the sculptor is currently working on Grant, and I have a guy working on Owen's vest.

I can't wait! That all sounds awesome! Are you going to get a rifle for him as well?

I can't wait! That all sounds awesome! Are you going to get a rifle for him as well?

I've been looking, but I haven't seen that model in 1/6th. He's probably going to go in the "raptor pose" once everything gets in. I'll always be on the lookout for a suitable rifle though. I'd love to have it slung over his back.

Just watched the movie again last night (man. it's a good one!) and we REALLY need one of our fine customizers here to make Quill's short jacket that he wears for most of the film. I love the duster look too, but that was really only in the first 15 minutes. With the team, he needs the short jacket. C'mon, someone please make it happen! :pray:

2014-07-31-14.56.55.png

The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

Back