Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played around with this one a little :)

Star Lord.jpg

Finally got him in a pose I like. Using the Chris Pratt head instead of the masked one since he isn't in battle mode, but really like how it came out. Only nitpick I have are the buttons on the coat. They keep falling off, ugh!

IMG_4119.JPG

Thanks for posting the link; those look great. I just bought one. :)

No worries, I need to find reasons to buy the rest of his stuff. Probably going to snag all the LOTR ones to prep for the Asmus Gandalf the Grey! :p

Oh, and just to reassure you, it looks just as good in person as it does on the site. Top notch!

No worries, I need to find reasons to buy the rest of his stuff. Probably going to snag all the LOTR ones to prep for the Asmus Gandalf the Grey! :p

Oh, and just to reassure you, it looks just as good in person as it does on the site. Top notch!

Well they all went quickly! Thanks again for the find. I think I got the last one and the MK1 Iron Man schematics too. Some great stuff there!

Well they all went quickly! Thanks again for the find. I think I got the last one and the MK1 Iron Man schematics too. Some great stuff there!

That was fast. I'm so glad that I got it!

He puts them back up quickly. When I bought mine it disappeared from the etsy page listing for like a day then showed back up. Just favorite his page. He adds news items about once a week or so too.

Greetings to all, my name is Roberto and I am Italian, I wanted to thank all of you who enjoyed my product for sale on Etsy.
I apologize for my bad English

Greetings to all, my name is Roberto and I am Italian, I wanted to thank all of you who enjoyed my product for sale on Etsy.
I apologize for my bad English

:wave

It was a pleasure. I'm looking forward to receiving it.

I was gutted he was on the waitlist, has I was hoping to wait until june 5th when my points become active so I could buy him for nothing, so had to get him. My waitlist was converted today, so should have him next week or week after

Back