Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pic!! :rock
Thanks man! [emoji16]

Here's another. This time Starlord has backup lol
4791ec09d33c2f2c224dd5ed7e64d80b.jpg

I believe Baggins is no man :lol

Bugz always delivers on the photo front

:lol :exactly: :hi5:

And 100% agree about the photos - Those are some awesome shots Bugz. :clap :clap

I love this thread - so many amazing photos. This figure is just sooo photogenic - always looks good in pics :rock

Thanks so much!
58c6ff19996a851948de12ec3a1d782d.jpg

Love the movement you can get from the coat. Very cool.
c7854ee45cbd1ff8542d912666cd539a.jpg

d823e5967320bc70e532b900d1b84dff.jpg

My Gamora should arrive in the next few weeks. Yay!

awesome figure, but I'm disapopinted it only comes with one jacket (he has 2 in the movie) and it didnt come with the rat creature thing he used as a microphone at beginning of movie, lol.

:yess: Love it...... Everything is awesome about that photo [emoji38]
Haha! Cheers dude! [emoji16]

He does wear the short jacket under the trench coat. On the figure it is represented by the zipper section of the coat. [emoji6]

I ain't got round to doing it yet, but I will be making the alien rat-like creature. They will be cast in resin.

Haha! Cheers dude! [emoji16]

He does wear the short jacket under the trench coat. On the figure it is represented by the zipper section of the coat. [emoji6]

I ain't got round to doing it yet, but I will be making the alien rat-like creature. They will be cast in resin.

I feel like it would have been a nice extra if they made the long jacket detach from the short one

Hi, I got mine 3 weeks ago, and finally I got time to take some photos, I hope you like them:

Excellent work! I do like them very much!

If you don't mind me asking, what are you using for the backdrops?

Excellent work! I do like them very much!

If you don't mind me asking, what are you using for the backdrops?

Hi thank you for your reply, I just put the background image on my PC monitor, and play with the lightning to get, or at least try to, a realistic lightning effect on the figure.

Thanks!

Hi thank you for your reply, I just put the background image on my PC monitor, and play with the lightning to get, or at least try to, a realistic lightning effect on the figure.

Thanks!

I was going to guess a monitor. You did really well with matching the lighting on the figure. :clap

Back