Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE THIS! I am getting so much more excited about him, the more photos I see.

That may sound a little naughty.

I LOVE THIS! I am getting so much more excited about him, the more photos I see.

That may sound a little naughty.
It's well worth the wait! I've set mine up on in my detolf. He looks lonely just now lol
2b7172e48319b610b338d597f8d8e4f5.jpg

My Star Lord arrived today. Just took a quick iPhone picture to post before I sail away from cell coverage (yay ship life...)
Be gentle, it's my first time (/picture)!

FullSizeRender.jpg

p.s I bought a second walkman from a fellow freak a few weeks ago so had time to customise it before the figure arrived :)

Wonderful Manannin, love the pose and improved Walkman. I'm eager to get mine Monday. Good luck on your voyage!

Thanks! My other figures are 4500 miles away so Star Lord has helped fill the void!
It's a great figure and the modded Walkman colours and details help sedate the perfectionist in me, so all in all I can write the expense of as therapy. Honest.

Hope yours arrives quickly!

My Star Lord arrived today. Just took a quick iPhone picture to post before I sail away from cell coverage (yay ship life...)
Be gentle, it's my first time (/picture)!

View attachment 184156

p.s I bought a second walkman from a fellow freak a few weeks ago so had time to customise it before the figure arrived :)

Nice photo! Congrats on getting him, he is such an awesome figure :)

I'm thinking of making a run of the little alien rat-like creature from the beginning of the movie.
f9eb44152f1ac6abb826bd9d0fec3b6b.jpg

Also his scanner too
40e6b579180dbcc4c5a6d772a98ba1fd.jpg

Was taking pictures of Steve Rogers and I decided to throw Star-Lord in there for one photo. I would've done more, but I didn't feel like futzing with the coat.

IMG_4564-Edit.jpg

Back