Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Starlord. I painted the earcups Orange for authenticity :)
This figure is so detailed!

c8a022b24dd46596904ce10b3f0281b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Starlord. I painted the earcups Orange for authenticity :)
This figure is so detailed!

c8a022b24dd46596904ce10b3f0281b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic and great ear cups!

Am I the only one worried about his jacket being so tight in one arm and that both arms bent for an extended period of time will create some issue like cracking for the leather?

Ours arrived on Fri.;we are quite impressed,though my wife is being kind of possessive(StarLord and Gamora are hers,Groot and Rocket are mine).We may have to negotiate on Gamora...PS

I was tinkering with my collectables today and made a little Guardians shelf.
23295118da5277bab0eacc3d85e298f5.jpg

8677e145571352bc2256db30bfbb9336.jpg

I have Gamora ordered and I'll get the rest of the Pops soon to have the whole line of them.

I'm curious as to when mine is going to be shipped out, but I ordered from OneSixthBruce and won't bother writing to them because they never write back. I was told by them that it'd be shipping "soon" about a month ago...

I received a replacement masked head today and this one is nice and tight - there must have just been a batch that was off somehow with the neck peg.

Good to know, cause I just asked for a replacement masked head sculpt too! Did you send a picture? They want me to send them a picture...but it's not really something that shows up in a picture.

I might have to call again...I called and talked to someone and they told me to fill out the return/replacement form on the website. Now they want pictures!

Back