Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY got my Star-Lord! Had to wait the WHOLE day (he didn't come until 6pm EST :gah: ), but I have him. Took some quick pics (up on my IG account). Will try to take more tomorrow. I do LOVE him!

Here's my mod done so far on the headphones. I'm awaiting the arrival of my decals to paint the walkman itself, but just changing the earpieces improves it by so much. I actually didn't use ear plugs (couldn't find them) like most people, but I used the foam sheets that can be found in craft departments. I think I did okay for a first time modder.

IMG_3784-Edit.jpg

FINALLY got my Star-Lord! Had to wait the WHOLE day (he didn't come until 6pm EST :gah: ), but I have him. Took some quick pics (up on my IG account). Will try to take more tomorrow. I do LOVE him!

:woo Congratulations! I look forward to the pictures you'll be sharing.

^
great pics and Photoshop work. :)

Here are some quick shots before any mods. I plan to get some orange foam soon for the headphones.

Those poses are perfect! :lol Makes me instantly recall the wonderfully hilarious and unexpected after title scene. Now I want to go watch the movie...again.

And thank you!

Ditto! Except I had to drive out to fedex hq to pick mine up around 6MT haha. Think he's awesome but now I've got to rethink my whole display set up, especially with Cap coming soon, Rocket and Groot next month, then a couple of the AofU in the summer :panic: Superman just doesn't fit in anymore

so this just fell out of my figure. any idea where it came from?

Same thing with mine. I can feel only one magnet in the right fold of the jacket and two on the left. They're all buggered and the coat doesn't close tight. I can't see any holes on mine where it could have fallen out of tho. Seems like they just tossed it in loose like "****** it, no one will notice"

I'm fine with open jacket poses so I doubt I'll do anything about it :dunno

Thanks for the video, looks awesome. I havent had time to take any photos of mines but will soon. My bag arrived unglued on the straps and the crotch grabber was broken in half. Waiting for SSC to respond

Thanks man, same here with the bag, it was glued to opposite way. I did manage to remove it and glued it back together with no problem.

Back