Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^
Nice pics.

Thanks for the comments. :D

To mod my headphones, I used orange .19 in / 5 mm "pom-poms" found at a hobby craft store today. I sanded off the black portion first.

Star Lord Peter Quill.jpg

Went ahead and got him and man am I glad I did he is amazing looking. Still debating on if I'll get the rest of the guardians.

All these figures should come with Dynamic stands...

It finally looks like they are doing away with the black oval stands. :yess:

Perhaps dynamic stand will become more regular in the future. Anything can happen. Or someone just needs to recreate them and put them on ebay.

^
Nice pics.

Thanks for the comments. :D

To mod my headphones, I used orange .19 in / 5 mm "pom-poms" found at a hobby craft store today. I sanded off the black portion first.

View attachment 174832

Where are the little beasties from? They are perfect! Anyone have the Marty McFly from Hot Toys? Does he have the same walkman?

Where are the little beasties from? They are perfect! Anyone have the Marty McFly from Hot Toys? Does he have the same walkman?

McFly has been delayed a bit I think but his Walkman looks a little different in the promos. His is all silver I believe vs. SL's purple one

I found these "Kaiyodo dinosaurs" on eBay. The two tiny colorful figures that I liked the most for the scene recreation were the "Yutyrannus Huali" and "Feathered Tyrannosaurus." There might be more that look even better.

Thanks. :D

It finally looks like they are doing away with the black oval stands. :yess:

Perhaps dynamic stand will become more regular in the future. Anything can happen. Or someone just needs to recreate them and put them on ebay.

I hope- they look kinda cheap for such nice figures- SL is a winner- the outfit amazes!

First post! Just got this guy today, and he is my first of many hot toys I plan to buy in the forever future.

^ Congrats!! He is great figure to be starting with!

:welcome1: to the forum...and to the addiction that is Hot Toys collecting!

Back