Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today. Super impressed with this guy. Having trouble with the arm articulation with the jacket being tight, but this has got to be one of my top figures in the collection.

06cc54f1d30fd224ce1e8bbf49ad80de.jpg

Come and get you're loooooove

Gonna try and take pics of this guy tonight

Received my Exclusive version here in the UK yesterday. Very happy, however one of the magnets that holds the jacket closed was 'loose'' in the box. Cannot see how it got out of the jacket! There are no cuts, tears or broken stitches which is weird. The magnet does have glue residue on it but how it got out of the jacket liner is beyond me. Have contacted Sideshow CS to see about a replacement jacket. I don't really want to go through the hassle of sending it all back to the States.20150309_215600.jpg

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Just a quick snap and a little touch up in photoshop nothing fancy.
This guys is meant to fly, if you get the chance, put him on a dynamic stand.

And how is on the shelf right now with the others
aaa31c178818b2bdfe7bfc21155c5717.jpg

Last edited:
Received my Exclusive version here in the UK yesterday. Very happy, however one of the magnets that holds the jacket closed was 'loose'' in the box. Cannot see how it got out of the jacket! There are no cuts, tears or broken stitches which is weird. The magnet does have glue residue on it but how it got out of the jacket liner is beyond me. Have contacted Sideshow CS to see about a replacement jacket. I don't really want to go through the hassle of sending it all back to the States.View attachment 171610

Unlucky Kes. I didn't even realise there was a magnet there. I just checked mine and it is inside the jacket. Looks like a manufacturing error :(

Mine arrived too - was lucky and managed to get an exclusive on wait list. Can't wait for the rest to arrive. When are they going to release Drax?

Allow eight months to be on the safe side. :monkey1

Hmm. I've only bought from OneSixthBruce once before, and the figure bought was the Amazing(ly Delayed) Spider-Man. I distinctly remember receiving the figure within 48 hours of the "shipping soon" email. I do realize, though, that there have been issues with both OneSixthBruce and the docks lately and that I'm going to need to wait a little longer. I hope it's not eight months, though. Yikes.

Back