Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Macklin, you son of a *****

94b1Ir1.jpg

:lol

Just a quick snap and a little touch up in photoshop nothing fancy.
This guys is meant to fly, if you get the chance, put him on a dynamic stand.

And how is on the shelf right now with the others
aaa31c178818b2bdfe7bfc21155c5717.jpg

Noice! :duff

crap! :horror That is an excellent pose.... if I ever open my Starlord figure, thats the pose I will use :yess:

Well done bransen.... well done

:rotfl

I have to say I'm really liking the new base design. I hope they don't go back to the old design. The triangle name plate restricts poses on them too much.

Guys... This is probably my new favorite fig... Just loving the masked sculpt with the trench. Loving the sci-fi outlaw look of it.

Just a quick close up I took last night
9b58e1a0d6a2bf6ff3362428ba8b2b17.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

LOVE your setup. This is going to be a noob question, but which Tony Stark is that? :dunno

That's the Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark (Armor Testing Version). The head piece I believe is from the Tony Stark (The Mechanic) set. Not 100% sure since I don't own it (The Mechanic)

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Its much better
nod.gif
It comes with more and the figure is a lot better, plus you can but the accessories pack and have an even bigger set

Add that to the list of Hot Toys that I need to search for. :thud: Can't seem to find that one anywhere...

Add that to the list of Hot Toys that I need to search for. :thud: Can't seem to find that one anywhere...

yeah its been sold out a while now... theres some on eBay. You could keep an eye in the For Sale section for one :wink1:

Back