Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got him and had to snap some quick pics on my lunch break. Will pose him with other figs later.

Absolutely love this figure!!! He will be on my desk instead of the case for awhile.
Legendary Starlord by DerekDockendorf, on Flickr

Seeing all of these in-hand pics is making me super excited for mine to arrive tomorrow.
I can't wait to add him to the collection.
Here is a video of my collection shot from a quadcopter camera. Sorry for the shaky-ness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5krjOVoWBuc

Quality high definition video man lol defiantly the most fun way to show your collection, the Spider-Man pose made me laugh as well

Mine was sent from US Thursday and arrived here this afternoon - that's an amazing turn around for international delivery!

This piece is just stunning, right up there with Avengers Loki for me. Photos a bit later :)
Our figures left America at the same time, but mine is still waiting to clear customs, at least it will be here soon.

I agree. I've just never seen a package that was picked up on a friday not move all weekend and all day today.

When you don't see an update on your tracking over the weekend, usually this means the package is making a big leg of the journey. You should see an update later tonight or early tomorrow morning. *fingers crossed* for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back