Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I've just never seen a package that was picked up on a friday not move all weekend and all day today.

I'm in the same boat, except mine was shipped on Thursday. No change from transit in Memphis. This morning I used a different tracker and it said that it's going through Iowa.

It was scheduled for to be delivered today. I think the hub was backed up from the snowstorm last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat, except mine was shipped on Thursday. No change from transit in Memphis. This morning I used a different tracker and it said that it's going through Iowa.
It was scheduled for to be delivered today. I think the hub was backed up from the snowstorm last week.

some trackers are slow to update.... that never happened with FEDEX in my experience but it can

Any of you get this through BBTS?...any of you receive yours yet?...or has it even shipped? :(

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

some trackers are slow to update.... that never happened with FEDEX in my experience but it can

Yeah, that's never happened with me either. The irrational part of me was thinking that someone could have swiped it since the shipped box clearly states what is in the box. :lol

Ksteezy, I don't think the BBTS received their shipments from SS yet. Don't they typically receive their shipments 2 or 3 weeks after SS gets their shipments?

Amazing pics, TheGDBatman!!

My last payment comes up on the 15th. This will be my first Hot Toy. Cannot WAIT!!! First of many to come. :D

hail hydra

its great to get a rush of figures coming in all at once.... I'm just getting Starlord this week, but Stealth Cap, Stealth/Rogers 2pk, Falcon and Winter Soldier should all be coming in next week, I'll finally complete my TWS line and move on to GOTG :yess:

hail hydra

NOOOO!
200_s.gif

Ever been anticipating a figure, and panicking when everyone starts receiving theirs....and then realize you never ordered it?

Yea, me too...:tap

Back