Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks so nice. Just a beautiful piece IMHO, wow. I'm even good with the shirt, so bring on the preorder!! Please let this movie be good, please let this movie be good, please let this movie be good… otherwise it's all for nought.

Maybe I'm just tired... but that shirt looks real. Like it looks like the actual shirt from the set. Talk about fine detailing

I'll go away now.

The Guardians figs are all looking great so far. I'm holding off on the PO on the off chance that I hate the movie...I really don't see that happening though.

Man in all the other Hot Toys SDCC assaults on my wallet I somehow missed this reveal. Looks great and will be Pre-ordered immediately. Love the costume detailing. Unless the movie changes my mind I'm pretty content to have this and the Grrot/Rocket set and call it a day.

One of the most epic figures i have seen. Everything looks top notch. Garuntee to be a homerun and can't wait to see the final.

Back