Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is sooo bought. Love it. I hope I don't miss out on this when it goes up for order. I'm guessing it won't go up until they approve the other head sculpt.

ASM went up before it was approved. I think we will see it sometime after the 25th probably close to August 1st

But I agree totally bought!

Hmm I didn't know about ASM. Well then I gotta keep trolling SSC to make sure I get one. I agree that they delay it until the con gets underway

If I get this amazing figure, I might as well preorder the others too. Can't have just one with the GotG

Oh Man soo awesome! They are really hammering us with new figures between Sideshow and Hot Toys (StarLord, Biker Scout, New Diecast Iron Man Mrk 3, A Hot Toys OPTIMUS PRIME!!) Next year is going to be the bomb!!

Can't stand what I've seen of Chris Pratt's portrayal of the character so far, but the figure looks great.

Back