Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sold a few items and just went through my collection yesterday looking for others to sell. I got depressed as I don't want to part with anymore. I currently have Mark VII and Tony mechanic up for sale but I actually still want them :(.

Sell them you must not masterobiwan. Strong with the force hot toys are.

Why certainly sir :) Jor-El and the New Goblin from SM3. Probably going to be getting rid of the black suit spiderman too

Ah those you can sell! Haha I say that as I don't think they are essential figures. I apologize in advance if they are your favorites. Red spidey FTW. MOS Supes FTW. Carnage (if ever made) FTW.

When should we get pre orders available?

Also had just made up my mind to back off Hot toys after getting Thor Monday..was quite happy with my modest collection of 30 (ish).
Now I want Star Lord,Marty Mc,Rocket and Groot and Winter Soldier as well as Han Solo when Hts release him:gah::lol

I know how you feel. It's all impulse/emotional buys. With so many new figures to be shown that I want (Arkham Bats, DeLorean, Aliens stuff, Tree and Raccoon, Star Wars:drool). It's all about do I really need this?

In an ideal world? Yes. In the real world? Yes. :gah::gah::rip

I'm pretty sure I need every figure I buy, I never doubt that :lol food? who needs food? .. who needs water? **** that I spend my money on figures

emma-stone-excited.gif

HT is killing me with all these announcements :gah: it seems I'll have to eat just once a day :lol

When should we get pre orders available?

Also had just made up my mind to back off Hot toys after getting Thor Monday..was quite happy with my modest collection of 30 (ish).
Now I want Star Lord,Marty Mc,Rocket and Groot and Winter Soldier as well as Han Solo when Hts release him:gah::lol

i look forward to seeing your 100(ish) collection :lol

Back