Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do you think we will see this on SS? Today??

Could be this week, could be the week of Ani-Com since that's when preorders for the exclusives start. The time between SDCC and Ani-Com is always confusing for a preorder release schedule, or at least it was for me.

Could be this week, could be the week of Ani-Com since that's when preorders for the exclusives start. The time between SDCC and Ani-Com is always confusing for a preorder release schedule, or at least it was for me.

Oh yeah I remember that from last year...oh well it will go up when ever. Kinda hope its not today because I won't be by my computer too much...

this looks amazing and HT has really stepped up their game with the tailoring of the clothes. its getting harder and harder to not preorder the entire line....

How much this dude going up cost?

HKD puts him under $190, but at sideshow this could be $220-ish.

I was hoping they would put him on a muscle body. Pratt got ripped for this.

Rubber neck and double-jointed elbows make me think that this is a hybrid of TTM-19, similar to what The Last Stand Wolverine has.

Not too bad, comes with quite a few stuff and two HS.

HKD puts him under $190, but at sideshow this could be $220-ish.

Rubber neck and double-jointed elbows make me think that this is a hybrid of TTM-19, similar to what The Last Stand Wolverine has.

oh wait so he is already up for order in HK? Then we should see him today on SS

No, it was on the catalog for the HK Ani-Com. We shall see this on SS soon, but not today or during the events in HK and at SDCC.

EDIT: So we have G&R for $360, Star-Lord perhaps at $220-230. I guess my approximate budget of 1k for the entire team is good :)

10501613_10152430924369003_8328598337511434772_n.jpg

Back