Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical ebay scam :

Seller : ymn3865950 (0 )

Item location:NY, United States

Based in China

...i think that original post was a joke.

but if somebody wanted to believe it, this "seller" copied pics/description completely from a seller who actually sold me this very item.

. . . . . . . errr, yeah! Totally a joke. :laughs nervously:

I figure, with ebay's protection plan, if I don't get it or I am sent something different, I'd get my money back. Oh damnit, I knew bidding on **** when I'm in and out of sleep was a bad idea. I thought perhaps the seller meant to put, $256.66?

So am I out just 25 bucks or should I change my credit cards, social security and also my username from this embarrassment? Lol

.:laughs nervously:
oops! ok then you're in trouble :) but of course you must get your money back from ebay protection. but you should really inform them now.
though i checked the item i bought - and no, he didn't take photos from there, i was wrong. only "no box, just the figure" part.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/381632477714

yesterday i tried to report it as a fake lot to ebay. but i just couldn't choose among their popping variants of matter what it is about. you on the other hand can address them about your item directly.

oops! ok then you're in trouble :) but of course you must get your money back from ebay protection. but you should really inform them now.
though i checked the item i bought - and no, he didn't take photos from there, i was wrong. only "no box, just the figure" part.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/381632477714

yesterday i tried to report it as a fake lot to ebay. but i just couldn't choose among their popping variants of matter what it is about. you on the other hand can address them about your item directly.

I was thinking about sending the seller a message first. Here's what I got so far:

"First, don't ***** with me. I'm a desperate man. And second, I want some fresh coffee. And third, I want the Robochair. . . And no matter how this turns out I want my money back.

I want a Weller figure and I want another figure. Something with an awesome face sculpt and really *****ty paint apps . . . And I want ebay to pay for it all."

I forsee him saying, "OK. How about the Battle-damaged Robocop? I'll even throw in a Clarence Boddicker." In which I would reply,"DON'T ***** WITH ME!!"

In all seriousness, should I wait and see if I hit the jackpot before contacting ebay?

I was thinking about sending the seller a message first. Here's what I got so far:

"First, don't ***** with me. I'm a desperate man. And second, I want some fresh coffee. And third, I want the Robochair. . . And no matter how this turns out I want my money back.

I want a Weller figure and I want another figure. Something with an awesome face sculpt and really *****ty paint apps . . . And I want ebay to pay for it all."

I forsee him saying, "OK. How about the Battle-damaged Robocop? I'll even throw in a Clarence Boddicker." In which I would reply,"DON'T ***** WITH ME!!"

In all seriousness, should I wait and see if I hit the jackpot before contacting ebay?

:lol You just totally redeemed yourself. :hi5:

Robocop and Dredd are the only figures of mine that share shelp-space that arent from the same TV/Movie/Game series. But i think they share the same space spiritually...

I would love some sort of crossover movie...

SAM_1517.jpg
SAM_1527.jpg

tried to get nice poses for the first part of movie, where Robocop towers over everything, posing slightly weird - and make nice photos of that.
well the second part definitely failed :( i cannot understand how this figure should be pictured to look like it does in reality.

001_zpsw7lz5dsq.jpg~original

002_zpspy6eokok.jpg~original

now i don't want to deal with the rest of the shelf.

Last edited:
Back