Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a joke! I kinda want someone to buy it though...
s-l1600.jpg

Custom Made 1/6 Scale Clarence Boddicker Glasses from the Movie "RoboCop"

Price:US $149.99

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262456284640

=============

must have for any true collector!

wqudY.jpg

Not sure if I've shared this. I love doing comparison pics like this. It's my McFarlane BD RoboCop and custom Indiana Jones vs my Hot Toys Robo and custom Sideshow Indy.

JMK's 12'' RoboCop (comparison).jpg

i wish i still had that MF robocop today. but they all ended with their legs broken off. well, a decade passed, and HT Robocops sometimes arrive with legs broken off :)

i wish i still had that MF robocop today.

For completist reasons? Even for the time it was kinda disappointing, chest was wrong shape, head was wrong shape, shoulders didn't come up anywhere near high enough, lack of alternate hands....

I was always disappointed of not having this...until HT brought out theirs, so now it´s all good.
But I remember liking this a lot, although the chest was way too flat.

Since this thread is resurrected:
I´m gonna meet Peter Weller in november.
Which Figure will I bring with me to get signed?
I tend to the diecast, or maybe bringing the diecast (just for the photo), taking with me ALL stands, from all 3 murphys and get the box of the diecast signed and kinda frame it.

What do you guys say?

Because it´s the actual actor?
well they are actual actors, that's a fact, but i still cannot understand why people want anything signed by actual actors or anybody else, and nobody wants to explain it :dunno
everybody just says it's for making money in future (i once bought a Reese figure with Biehn's signature on the box, seller mentioned that specifically like i had to be in awe... didn't through away the box out of respect to the actor, but i should really just tell the seller keep the box), but... still no explanation about the motives of the end element of that chain :)
and i just wanted to answer your question :wave do you want a signed box?

Last edited:
Then I would´ve 2 boxes. I think I just get my own signed. But thx for the offer. I really mean it :wave

My motive is that I love this movie and having him visit germany is just great. I´m just stoked to actually see him and talk to him and I´m not doing this for making money, I just wanna have it, collection-wise...I think it´s great and elevates it all.

Last edited:
i see. to get a touch of a person who actually was one of creators :)

I don't specifically seek out signatures and if it's a case of buying a figure that has a signature or buying the same figure without signature for a normal price I'll go for the latter every time. Having said that if I could go to a convention and get something signed, sure I'd do that.

If I could only get, say, one thing signed by Peter Weller I'd probably go for the full BD Robo/Alex Murphy set since that has his whole face.

Not sure if I've shared this. I love doing comparison pics like this. It's my McFarlane BD RoboCop and custom Indiana Jones vs my Hot Toys Robo and custom Sideshow Indy.

Nice! :clap I had more than one opportunity to get either of the McFarlane RoboCops but never did. It's hard to believe that at one point, they were some of the more definitive collectibles for the franchise. :lol

I was always disappointed of not having this...until HT brought out theirs, so now it´s all good.
But I remember liking this a lot, although the chest was way too flat.

Since this thread is resurrected:
I´m gonna meet Peter Weller in november.
Which Figure will I bring with me to get signed?
I tend to the diecast, or maybe bringing the diecast (just for the photo), taking with me ALL stands, from all 3 murphys and get the box of the diecast signed and kinda frame it.

What do you guys say?

That's great to hear, have a great time, man. :duff I'd go with the single release since that's the most iconic. But is Weller cool with signing things? For some reason, I get the feeling he'd react only slightly less grumpily than Harrison Ford. :lol

Nice! :clap I had more than one opportunity to get either of the McFarlane RoboCops but never did. It's hard to believe that at one point, they were some of the more definitive collectibles for the franchise. :lol

That's great to hear, have a great time, man. :duff I'd go with the single release since that's the most iconic. But is Weller cool with signing things? For some reason, I get the feeling he'd react only slightly less grumpily than Harrison Ford. :lol

You mean just telling you to **** off instead of also taking the figure and tossing it over his shoulder?

Back