Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got home and had an email from Sideshow with a 30% off code. Got this guy for $229 shipped and got 510 reward points to boot.
Funny thing is I almost pulled the trigger last week to get him but had to wait. Glad I did!!

Last edited:
I just ordered him too with the 30% off code. Gonna display him Next to Marty Mcfly and my 1/6 Star Trek Figures for an 80's themed shelf on my detolf.

Alright I sold something and finally caved in to order this. I can't wait!

Picking mine up tonight from local retailer! $250 out the door! :yess:

You're in for a treat, even with the rubber issues I had I still think this is an amazing figure.

Congrats to you both, I think you're going to be happy campers. It really is a brilliant figure. I know some have been griping about the paint and how it's not movie accurate, but if the fig was 100% movie accurate than it would look pretty janky indeed. I agree with a previous poster in saying that this an idealized version of Robo, and I love it.

Yeah I love the figure and yes I would agree it is an Idealized version of Robocop. Ive said it before many times that if you are so stuck on the inaccuracy of the colour to not buy you are missing out on a great figure. And especially with the newly released B/D version and Alex Murphy, this figure is a must have for Robo fans and collectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really difficult to photograph the damn thing and show you what I see when I look at it, but it is not as silver in-hand as it appears in most pictures, unless your room happens to be bathed in diffuse sunlight.

6V6No4I.jpg

Eke1EUq.jpg

The leg open reaching for the auto-9 is the standard pose for this figure now it seems after the scare of the rubber in the elbows

Congrats to those who are getting this at killer deals. It really is a great figure.:)

Picked mine up yesterday from a local retailer new in box for $250 no tax. Pretty pleased this really is a great figure!

Good job brother. Amazing price for a great figure.
Go Robo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433475788.477918.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433475788.477918.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 404
*sighs* Really gonna have to pull out both Robo and ED and give all the rubber parts a treatment in rubber protectant. Don't get why they didn't just make it a hinged elbow. Stupid HT...

Is this something you've done before? If so, what would you recommend?

Picked up the chair less figure with the 30% off coupon. Hope to see more pop 80s figs like this, Marty McFly, Commando, etc continue to be made.

Awesome pics Leenart!! But you already know that from the other thread. Lol.

Back