Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the bd set, had to display them like this!

Love that setup.

DSCF3749_zpsgzj24efp.jpg

I can't see an Endo being able to take on Robo.

Alright all I received in Robocop FINALLY after months of debate and I have to say I am more impressed by it in hand. Let me take it back, earlier this year I went into my local comic book shop and they had Robocop on display and I thought he look alright and nothing special for the price he was going for. I take it back now because now that I have him in hand he is WAAAYYYYYY better and though the color is completely inaccurate. In certain lighting the purple hues come out and it just looks awesome. Not much Die-Cast which his disappointing but is still a heavy bastard. The stand alone sucks because I'm afraid he'll tip over. The rubber I'm a little worried but I'm not bending his arms too much. Overall I'm very impressed by it and can't wait for the Battle Damage version. The sound feature I don't care too much about. I need to go pick up some batteries but I'm in no rush. Enjoy my one photo! He's worth it! I admit when I'm wrong and I was completely wrong by my opinion before. So if you're on the fence I say get him now before you'll regret it! Oh and I got mine from BBTS.

Ryan

2ypbsm1.jpg

The stand alone sucks because I'm afraid he'll tip over.
i don't know how everybody manages it, but i found a way to use it: when you click robos legs out, he has huge holes in his... well, in his lower part. stand's hooks can literally hook those zones. they stick between legs extending cylinders and the edge of pelvis base, and robocop is perfectly safe even if you bring him from place to place.
like this:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 282
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 282
i don't know how everybody manages it, but i found a way to use it: when you click robos legs out, he has huge holes in his... well, in his lower part. stand's hooks can literally hook those zones. they stick between legs extending cylinders and the edge of pelvis base, and robocop is perfectly safe even if you bring him from place to place.
like this:

Thanks P that helps a lot! It seriously was a bad choice for a base to give him because he's so heavy.

like this:

Will try that later, thanks for the tip P.

Sometimes the feet or ankles cant hold all the weight so I have to repose him in a way he does not fall down. Luckyly he is always in the Detolf and never fall down

I always worry about my Robocop and Predators tipping over with their inadequate stands but so far so good and maybe the stands are nor so inadequate after all. :rotfl

I never use a stand. Figures can stay perfectly on their own.
...until everyday gravity force stresses those thin plastic connectors between legs and body enough to bend and break when you change the pose.
robocop and predators are way too heavy for those fragile parts.
Thanks P that helps a lot!
Will try that later, thanks for the tip P.
i definitely didn't explain it good enough and had no way to make a big photo, but once you try, you'll understand what i meant immediately.
robocop kinda hangs on those U-shaped hooks in that variant. a little sadistic but efficient.

...until everyday gravity force stresses those thin plastic connectors between legs and body enough to bend and break when you change the pose.
robocop and predators are way too heavy for those fragile parts.
i definitely didn't explain it good enough and had no way to make a big photo, but once you try, you'll understand what i meant immediately.
robocop kinda hangs on those U-shaped hooks in that variant. a little sadistic but efficient.
Collecting Hot toys for 4 years now, changing poses and using no stands and never broke a figure. Did you ever break a figure?

I thought I was done with collecting but this thing dragged me back in and boy am I happy it did. This thing looks amazing.
d39010ec8be678be20e61b3007dacb06.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Alright all I received in Robocop FINALLY after months of debate and I have to say I am more impressed by it in hand. Let me take it back, earlier this year I went into my local comic book shop and they had Robocop on display and I thought he look alright and nothing special for the price he was going for. I take it back now because now that I have him in hand he is WAAAYYYYYY better and though the color is completely inaccurate. In certain lighting the purple hues come out and it just looks awesome. Not much Die-Cast which his disappointing but is still a heavy bastard. The stand alone sucks because I'm afraid he'll tip over. The rubber I'm a little worried but I'm not bending his arms too much. Overall I'm very impressed by it and can't wait for the Battle Damage version. The sound feature I don't care too much about. I need to go pick up some batteries but I'm in no rush. Enjoy my one photo! He's worth it! I admit when I'm wrong and I was completely wrong by my opinion before. So if you're on the fence I say get him now before you'll regret it! Oh and I got mine from BBTS.

Ryan

2ypbsm1.jpg

I'm glad you finally gave him a chance, its one of my favorite figures in my collection, congrats and that's a beautiful photo:clap:clap

Back