Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty shocked that it's not shipping properly yet and that some of you are still waiting. Genuinely hoping there's no serious QC issues with this that we have yet to see and that HT are frantically fixing.

I don't believe it's a QC issue, it's just that Sideshow gets these shipments in batches. And places like BBTS, CSC, AE and ToyWiz - and by extension, their customers - have to wait patiently for theirs to arrive.

I kind of wish I'd pulled the trigger on the chair set when I saw it on eBay at $379 shipped but I don't have a ton of room now and I don't think I'd want to keep him posed in the chair for an extended period. Just happy to finally be getting the figure itself at this point. He will be under the tree for me Christmas morning.

I kind of wish I'd pulled the trigger on the chair set when I saw it on eBay at $379 shipped but I don't have a ton of room now and I don't think I'd want to keep him posed in the chair for an extended period. Just happy to finally be getting the figure itself at this point. He will be under the tree for me Christmas morning.

Yeah, space and price problems were how I talked myself out of the chair.

Warming up to this figure after starting to get past the color. Love posing him with holster open, reaching for the gun.

I repose this guy everyday since I got it. I just picked up the Blu Ray Directors Cut a couple of days ago and will give it a watch this weekend. I have watched the regular version about 4 times in the last couple of weeks, so it will be interesting to see the differences. Love trying to capture those classic moments in the movie with this figure.

Picked up this figure and it is AMAZING! Little odd that colour gradient isn't in the chest piece but this figure is a phenomenal upgrade to my NECA Robo :D

I repose this guy everyday since I got it. I just picked up the Blu Ray Directors Cut a couple of days ago and will give it a watch this weekend. I have watched the regular version about 4 times in the last couple of weeks, so it will be interesting to see the differences. Love trying to capture those classic moments in the movie with this figure.
The new Blu-Ray is a beautiful remaster. There's only a few seconds of extra content in the "directors cut", but the quality difference between it and the 2007 Blu-Ray is like night and day. Enjoy!

Warming up to this figure after starting to get past the color. Love posing him with holster open, reaching for the gun.
Me too...I took these shots under a yellow incadescent bulb...armor almost looks movie accurate...w/that hard to spot green w/ blue purple & silver all at once. The longervI have him - the more I luv him.[emoji7]
1ba4add4b079fe2c92254b1843c34e14.jpg
1c5dc86c7a3f61151b28c61cc8d4d5ab.jpg
078cc31363e4a632c5278c734a279236.jpg
2456dbd2a7a9cb45aba2c252a9bb4f69.jpg

Back