Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too...I took these shots under a yellow incadescent bulb...armor almost looks movie accurate...w/that hard to spot green w/ blue purple & silver all at once. The longervI have him - the more I luv him.[emoji7]
1ba4add4b079fe2c92254b1843c34e14.jpg
1c5dc86c7a3f61151b28c61cc8d4d5ab.jpg
078cc31363e4a632c5278c734a279236.jpg
2456dbd2a7a9cb45aba2c252a9bb4f69.jpg

Great pics man, and you are right about the greens and purples. Glad you love it man, more I look at pics the more I want to lean this guy towards the Figure of the year category. BD T800 surprised me with the paint apps on the sculpt but I just love Robocop to much not to give him the FOTY nod.

I repose this guy everyday since I got it. I just picked up the Blu Ray Directors Cut a couple of days ago and will give it a watch this weekend. I have watched the regular version about 4 times in the last couple of weeks, so it will be interesting to see the differences. Love trying to capture those classic moments in the movie with this figure.

I can never see the movie without the extra violence, the regular version seems so tame compared to the directors cut. You said this is your first time seeing it? Or first time seeing it in a while?

Great pics man, and you are right about the greens and purples. Glad you love it man, more I look at pics the more I want to lean this guy towards the Figure of the year category. BD T800 surprised me with the paint apps on the sculpt but I just love Robocop to much not to give him the FOTY nod.
Thanks guys...yeah FOTY belongs to Robo...just too good (& epic) of a figure to be denied. I can't stop admiring the craftsmanship and amazing detail.

Robocop is beautiful and moves quite well. Is anyone having a problem with the sound function? My Robocop will work fine using the remote, but if the figure's on switch is left on for a few minutes and I try to use the remote it doesn't respond. Turning on and off doesn't help so I have to take the batteries out and put them back then it works again. Something to watch out for.

Back