Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a new iPhone, camera is better than the last, gonna have to take some new robo pics when I have more time

I mean looking back there is footage of it practically lighting up the room in the dark :lol so its like damn well I can't really defend it now :lol

Joinus.gif

lol

Just opened mine, no issues. Is it silver? Yup, but the purple hues are subtle and make this pop under the right lighting. A stunning figure. Love it.

I'm re watching "The Wire" for the 20th time, and you both sound like D and Bodie. Lol.

Best show ever made :duff no h.o.m.o but :love Fran I'm waiting a couple more years before watching it again. Only show that I will admit I cried a wee bit, during the season with the kids in it.

He doesn't even have to be a fan of the movie or 1/6 toys to make you worry. All he has to do is a little bit of research and zoink!, it goes up on Craigslist or eBay. :slap

SSC doesn't help with the lack of an extra box. An HT shipper is like a college coed in a short skirt on a Friday night. :naughty

Yeah, they should totally double box these figures. Everyone should, it would stop postal service theft in its tracks. I'm really glad I've never had something like this happen to me.

Now that's what I call self-control. I applaud you! :clap

Amazing isn't it? I can't quite believe I've made it this long. STILL in the original box along with the Terminator 2 (battle damaged T800) figure I picked up. Ordered the batteries for Robo earlier, even though I'll never use that voice feature I figure I might as well use it at least once ;) you never know.

Amazing isn't it? I can't quite believe I've made it this long. STILL in the original box along with the Terminator 2 (battle damaged T800) figure I picked up. Ordered the batteries for Robo earlier, even though I'll never use that voice feature I figure I might as well use it at least once ;) you never know.

Get ready for the man tears on Christmas day, the DX13 is supposed to be a sight to see.

Back