Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gah, now alter ego says it's shipping in january

it just said early december a couple days ago

what the hell is going on??

corner store comics still lists the release date as august

heh, maybe they should update that

I wonder if its something we should expect for future releases, I mean SS has their figures backed up too. Always comes back to the freight boats shipping this stuff from the sounds of it.

I honestly don't know why they can't ship out at the same time (or close) as HK. Anyone ever addressed that?

I honestly don't know why they can't ship out at the same time (or close) as HK. Anyone ever addressed that?

I wonder if HT like produces figures in waves like I assume other companies do, I worked for apple in 2000, and we made stuff like to order sort of. So if someone ordered like 100 macs we would produce those. I was a temp so didn't get many hours that way, didn't stay there long either.

I've heard some members mention first, second, and third shipments. How any of it keeps them from releasing a first batch along with HK is beyond me.

I never understand what the big rush is with these releases. Presumably they release and ship these to us as fast as they can. Whether I get a figure in December or January makes no difference to me.

Probably has a little something to do with the fact that they set a date and then postpone it. Most people want what they've ordered on the expected date. Not two or three months later.

Well, since it is so routine, we should all be used to it, by now. It's very rare and something of a bonus if something is released on time or early (like BD Terminator). Also, HT doesn't have a monthly target. Release dates are set in quarters, so SSC's estimate can't be taken seriously. If HT advise Q3, SSC has no idea if that means July or September.

Last edited:
Get ready for the man tears on Christmas day, the DX13 is supposed to be a sight to see.

You mean "man tears" in a good way, not in an "oh ****! I wasted money on THAT!" kind of way? lol.
Yes I am looking forward to unboxing them both though, FINALLY!! :)

And am I reading right that some people are still waiting for Robocop to ship to them? I thought I had issues with Loonten but that's nothing compared to those of you still waiting patiently.

Our figures are also done in batches, and HK get the home advantage for the first batch. They're also the first to know whenever the figure is plagued with QC problems, like Mark 42 shoulders.

Could you post a picture? I can't wrap my mind around what area you are talking about specifically. Crazy glue can be bad on a figure, I've learned that the hard way a long time ago, when it dries it leaves a white residue or white marks maybe someone on here can suggest a alternative. Don't do anything to rash quite yet.

I don't know how many times I have to say it. Super glue is rubbish. A two part epoxy like Araldite is the go.

You mean "man tears" in a good way, not in an "oh ****! I wasted money on THAT!" kind of way? lol.
Yes I am looking forward to unboxing them both though, FINALLY!! :)

And am I reading right that some people are still waiting for Robocop to ship to them? I thought I had issues with Loonten but that's nothing compared to those of you still waiting patiently.

Yeah I still don't have one of my own, but on another Terminator thread a running joke of animated GIFs of people crying started. So yeah its supposed to be like HT best figure, ultra hype!!! As for Robocop it is still up for pre-order so yeah its not even shipping according to the SS website.

I'm curious - is anyone who got the figure with the chair actually posing him in the chair? I was just thinking I can't recall if I've seen a single shelf photo that didn't have Robocop standing alongside the chair instead of seated in it.

I'm curious - is anyone who got the figure with the chair actually posing him in the chair? I was just thinking I can't recall if I've seen a single shelf photo that didn't have Robocop standing alongside the chair instead of seated in it.

Iv got mine in the chair... Love it

DiFabio.

Lol.

Seriously though, I wanted it at FIRST, but then I realized there's likely ZERO use for it in my case.

Back