Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if they could do this or be willing to, but they could have a light-up display for Cain's head and instead of a sticker, put like an image of his face so that when lit up, it looks almost 3D? I don't know what it's called, I've seen it on some things before. But it'd look much better than a plain old sticker.

Do you mean a lenticular image?
yes that would be a nice solution.

kind of like what you see on some halloween items, holographic sticker
Yes, kind of, except no sticker, only backlighting. I was about to say lenticular but realized that's something else entirely, or maybe not. I'm not sure. :lol

If anyone has the Arkham onion rings collectors edition with the Joker and the TV displays, I was thinking something like that at first.

Even though i've ordered the chronicle robocain id still buy a ht version just because of the poseability and sheer awesomeness that would present us with. If I were a betting person I'd say we might see teasers for cain shortly after they release the bd Robocop.

10007234_697002830368328_4160410723698097498_n.jpg

Based on this pic, I have determined that hot toys did not use enough oranges and reds.......canceled.
robo1-15-1.jpg

The contents of the full set, from eBay. I can't remember if a picture was already posted in this thread, but here's one just in case.

robocopwithchair.JPG

Pics of just the figure, also from eBay. Pics aren't great, but there should be better ones in the near future.

sealedbox.JPG
sealedbox2.JPG
robocontents1.JPG
robocontents2.JPG

Back