Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these two pics shared on Hot Toys Facebook page and thought they were pretty awesome.

10407881_294111824125103_5932335311744225718_n.jpg

1005010_705524972855372_941548296169974249_n.jpg

Saw Royce in your display - sometimes I forget I used to have him. He was a great figure, just, from a pretty disposable film.

Yup, figure is top notch, film didn't leave a lasting impression I will agree. I still have Dutch but I leave him in a sealed display case as to avoid any rubber issues or I would display him in the detolf, that display is only one half of my collection, All my terminator and some marvel is displayed in a billy display cabinet down the hall. I filmed a collection update video yesterday but the file got corrupted, I'll have to do it again:slap

Thanks!! I have seven detolfs in a row...might get pricey!!

You can never have enough detolfs, I got 6 at the moment & probably need 2 or 3 more for those damn dolls of mine. :lol

Yes sir, I need more myself, just three detolf, one billy, and one smaller bookshelf that holds my cased figures. I'm planning on a full collection room eventually, just have to remodel my second floor first:panic:

Unmistakeable Timcent packaging there. Congrats Skull. Technically the wrong thread though. That'll be the chair version won't it?

Back