Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this guy is impressive

IMG_20140925_133223.jpg
Arm was not connected, popped back in no issue but I was freaked for a minute
IMG_20140925_133416.jpg

IMG_20140925_133432.jpg
White light

IMG_20140925_140745.jpg
IMG_20140925_140639.jpg
Colored light
IMG_20140925_140702.jpg

IMG_20140925_140859.jpg

IMG_20140925_140947.jpg

The bottom of the foot is diecast but not the outer shell of the foot, nothing on the back as far as I can tell

Great pics, man, keep 'em coming!

Are you glad you picked up the full set? Are you happy with the chair?

And how would you describe the color of the body and the mouthplates in natural light? How do they look?

Major congrats Pete! Pics look killer and I really like the ones in the colored light.

Totally forgot you got the set with the chair. Can't wait to get your full review/impressions on the complete package. :hi5:

Great pics, man, keep 'em coming!

Are you glad you picked up the full set? Are you happy with the chair?

And how would you describe the color of the body and the mouthplates in natural light? How do they look?

Chair is pretty awesome, heavier than I expected it to be, looked flimsy in pics but its actually pretty solid, not that it don't have fragile parts. Mouth plates are a bit to tan for Weller, but it still looks like a white guy to me.

The faceplates and armour look superb in that light, congrats The Skull :)

There's a deep luster to the paint in hand, my camera don't pick it up well, beautiful in hand though:clap

Major congrats Pete! Pics look killer and I really like the ones in the colored light.

Totally forgot you got the set with the chair. Can't wait to get your full review/impressions on the complete package. :hi5:

Review coming soon, tonight or tomorrow:wink1:

Wow amazing pictures. Reminds me of mms238 where the figure got better and better with in hand pics from guys on this forum.

This is for sure, my figure of the year:clap:thud::clap

attachment.php

Looks like he came right out of the movie:yess:
That is very nice. Reason I asked about the back and feet being diecast isn't so much a concern about him not being heavy enough but rather feeling like I'm getting my money's worth at $299. Was kind of hoping OMG's diagram was incomplete; the back armor being metal would have certainly tipped the plastic/diecast ratio scales considerably. Oh well.

Looking forward to him. Hopefully it doesn't take Sideshow three months to start shipping this guy stateside!

That is very nice. Reason I asked about the back and feet being diecast isn't so much a concern about him not being heavy enough but rather feeling like I'm getting my money's worth at $299. Was kind of hoping OMG's diagram was incomplete; the back armor being metal would have certainly tipped the plastic/diecast ratio scales considerably. Oh well.

Looking forward to him. Hopefully it doesn't take Sideshow three months to start shipping this guy stateside!

Sideshow should be getting this in October, shipping it out late October, early November.

Mines just arrived in the uk, should be at home for when I get back from honeymoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you, I would like more diecast myself to be honest, not the added weight, but the cold feel it provides, feels authentic............though the real suit was not metal, fiberglass I think:lol

The back plate has a metal circle attached to the inside to work with the magnetic tool if that helps.

I hear you, I would like more diecast myself to be honest, not the added weight, but the cold feel it provides, feels authentic............though the real suit was not metal, fiberglass I think:lol

The back plate has a metal circle attached to the inside to work with the magnetic tool if that helps.

Hey Skull, Clipper said it was about 30 percent diecast, does that sound about right?

Back