Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured with all the other new figures coming out on time, this would too with maybe a month or 2 delay, but not another 6 months... knowing HT I dread for yet another delay tough...
I hope they are delaying it because they wanted to include a Weller head with this figure(I know I'm pushing it...).

Re: Hot Toys RoboCop: 1/6th scale Collectible

having rewatched the 4k version a few times, the purple on robos suit really pops more than I remember
The pics on the first page show some purple, glad HT appears to have covered it, makes it look authentic

I'm loving the delay as it will be good for my bank account and he will get here when he gets here is my motto.

Having said that I can already see myself spending my money that I had for him on something else. :lol

a9ehyjys.jpg

"I hate delayssss!"

Bri

Since I have both ED and Robocop in one single order and ED is coming out a few months before Robocop...I wonder will they hold ED all that time or ship him first. I ordered at collectiblesdirect, UK.

I did the same thing at Urban Samurai but I'm assuming they will split the shipment. It's a long time to be keeping a massive box like that in storage. Plus, if there's a problem with the figure but they're all sold out by August, the customer is kind of screwed.

I'm in the same situation. Ordered both Robo & Ed at AFX in one order. I'm sure they'll split the shipment. I'd rather they do it anyway. I'd rather have Ed now than have to wait until August for both.

Daaaaaayum. And to think with Hot Toys track record I still had a teeny bit of hope that it would be out in Hong Kong next month. :lol

My only issue about the delay is that I flexi paid this via SSC. They took my money and still will next month. But with my money taken and no figure until the end of the year it kinda sucks. But meh! Can't do anything about it.

Bri

All my 2014 pre-orders have been delayed. Robocop,Mark 42 and Heartbreaker. And we will see about Iron Patriot... I'm in europe,so September it is... :monkey2

Back