Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can they delay it that long and not give a reason?
I mean Sideshow had to change the info on their site because Hot Toys told them about the delay.
Why isn't that passed onto the customers?

How can they delay it that long and not give a reason?
I mean Sideshow had to change the info on their site because Hot Toys told them about the delay.
Why isn't that passed onto the customers?

They need time to sculpt Robert Burke's mouth and the jetpack!.... Oh wait I did that joke already lol

They need time to sculpt Robert Burke's mouth and the jetpack!.... Oh wait I did that joke already lol

Too damn funny!!! Sucks about the delay though. HT was on a roll getting **** out quick then boom!!! Delay on Robocop.

Great news, right now I have tons of **** to pay.
Bad news: I can't have it in hand and decide to buy or not EB.

Glad not to feel the financial pressure for a bit, but August is after next Comic Con. Big delay! Wonder if they had problems with paint sticking to the metal. Regardless, if I end up with a superior piece to what would have hit in Feb., I say bring it. This will be my Robo for life.

Agreed! :duff

LOL yup they just charged me yesterday or the day before. Well played lol

Hehe I just ordered, so it's more that if I had known about the delay a little earlier, I would've waited a little longer before committing to the NRD. As it is, they pushed back all my payments until May.

On the plus side, I have more time to save up. On the minus side, I have no idea what the future holds. :p

Damn, that means that we in germany won´t get this until september, or october.
:gah:
I was so hoping for this.
Hm, well more time to get my DX-13´s and another MMS136.
:yess:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I did not read about the delay :ignore:

Maybe now they have time to include the Murphy unmasked head to kill Enterbays Robocop sales:pray:

Dunno what's wrong with the forum, but my last post on this topic appears to have vanished.

Damn disappointing this has been delayed. I really hope it's not due to problems with the suckerbait diecast.

Wow Feb - August is a big delay!

Hopefully they are actually giving proper delay dates too, not like delayed until April, but really keep dragging out the release date each month until August

so happy that i bought almost all major 2013/2014 figures before our currency started becoming cheap rapidly.

August release! Wow - that's disappointing, I was really looking forward to this release. I'm glad they're getting it right - obviously HT are having some kind of production problem... like 6 months worth of problems. I hope it's not because of the stupid talking feature :( I've raised the issues before, but I could do without die-cast metal. Plastic captures sharper features, weighs less - and I'm guessing it would be a cheaper medium to produce. Oh well, the wait continues...

I'm ok with the delay. I should have enough reward points built up in a few months to at least knock half the price off. Also gives me one to look forward to over the summer since I don't have anything on PO coming out at that time.

Back